If you are doctorate in your last year of study:
If you are selected for a TEAM scholarship, you will only be considered eligible if you complete your thesis and provide the coordinator and hosting university with your doctorate diploma before the start of your mobility.
In the case that no academic offer corresponds to their profile, applicants can submit an open application. In order to submit such an application, they must contact their preferred hosting university and define a project together. An invitation letter from the potential academic supervisor of the hosting university must be uploaded in the application as well as a work plan signed by the applicant, the home university and host university.
Application documents to upload:
- Your curriculum vitae in English (The EUROPASS format can be uploaded)
- Letter of Motivation presenting your research project and the desired outcomes of the mobility
- Copy of passport or a copy of your ID card
- Proof of registration at your home university (certification of employment from your university), if applicable
- Certificate of latest diploma: Doctorate OR a certification from your university stating the provisional date of termination of your doctorate
- Workplan (to be signed by the candidate, the home and host university) – provide 2 Workplans if you select 2 academic offers
- Language certificate if required in the academic offer(s) you apply for
- Letter of recommendation
- List of publications
Applicants can select up to two academic offers from one or two host universities. The first choice will be given priority.
If you chose two academic offers, then your research project should correspond to the profile of both choices and hosting universities and you should provide two workplans for each hosting university..
Whilst completing your application, it is highly advised to communicate with the contact person of the academic offer or the host university in order to discuss your work/research plan.
The Workplan(s) should be signed by the candidate, the home university and the host university.
ALL INCOMPLETE AND NON-CLOSED APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL BE REJECTED